Bairstow's Mill warehouse extension 1910
With thanks to Terry Longbottom for the scan and notes.
The first part of Bairstow's new mill, the five storey block, was opened in 1888. This was followed later by a three storey warehouse block attached to the west elevation. This photo shows the addition of two more floors to the warehouse block in 1910.
In the 1930s a further extension of a new two storey block was added to the west elevation of the warehouse block.
The mill complex was demolished in 1996, see Bryan Gill's photographs of the demolition.